The Best Pizza Crust in the World recipe
This pizza crust is the best because in my life I have had hundreds and this is the best! I guess this would be an opinion but it sure is a good one.
You will need a thermometer (I use my hands because I have been making dough for many years)
2 cups warm water (105*F-115*F)
2 tsp. yeast (if you use less it will take longer to rise and if you use more it rise faster and taste a little more like sour dough or have a yeast taste)
6 cups all-purpose bread flour
2 tsp. salt
stainless steel bow
1. In a large bowl combine water and yeast. Let stand for 5 minutes. The yeast and water should be creamy.
2. Add flour and salt. Stir to combine.
3. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead out your frustrations for a good 6 to 8 minutes until you feel better or until the dough is smooth and elastic.
5. Cover with a kitchen towel and let rise at a warm room temperature for 1 to 2 hours. It should double in size.
6. Roll it out and place you favorite toppings on it.
Enjoy with your favorite wine!